Friday, April 20, 2012

Wrapped, Stacked & Layered Bracelet Challenge

Welcome to the Wrapped, Stacked & Layered Bracelet Challenge hosted by Tracy of Make Bracelets!



The challenge was to gather bracelets that we currently have in our collection and try them on together in new and interesting ways, possibly making a new bracelet or two to add to the mix.  Then we were to take our favorite combination and create an interesting assemblage of wrapped, stacked and or layered bracelets, with at least one or two being made by us.

I have chosen three bracelets that I had made previously.  The top bracelet was made a couple of years agoIt's made with sterling silver beads, sterling silver daisy spacer's and a handmade clasp.


I made the next two earlier this year.


The top bracelet is made with knotted leather, Ellen Dooley lampwork beads, Gaea ceramic bead and misc. copper beads.
The bottom bracelet is a sterling silver bangle with Ellen Dooley lampwork beads, sterling silver beads and a turquoise cross.


I started wearing the three together a couple of weeks ago and have received several compliments.


 Below is a list of participants and should link to their blog or website.

Blessings to you and enjoy your weekend!


17 comments:

  1. Hi Kym,
    I love your bracelets. To me turquoise, brown, and silver were just made to go together. I have a feeling you will be getting many more wonderful comments about your beautiful bracelets.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Kym!
    Great color palette! Have fun hopping today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks terrific! Love the serene color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kym - I love how those three bracelets look on your wrist. Thanks for taking a live wrist shot. So hard to get right. : ) Those are totally my colors! Thanks for playing along!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it funny how we have these things but never put them together until now? I think that this is great! Love the colors. Would work well with any outfit! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kym, we have a similar bracelet that we both used in our stacks, love what you did, the pieces are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice combo! I can see why you got compliments on them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those work so well together. I really like the shine the silver gives to the stack. And I am just a sucker for turquoise and brown.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely bracelets Kym. My favorite colors too Your wrist and hand looks so great with the stack on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are my favorite type of lampwork beads and I love how you mixed them with Gaea's.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the serenity of the colors and shapes that you used-- very lovely mix and feel to your stack.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such rich, warm colors.
    Great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can see why you're getting compliments ... the set is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow, I really like the turquoise and golden tan/brown beads together. Beautiful stack! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! I never get tired of the brown/turqouise color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful how they all fit together like brothers and sisters! I love turquoise and how grounded they feel. xoxo Beth

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your bracelets look like they were MADE to go together, all of them. It's really a wonderfully cohesive stack!

    ReplyDelete