Sunday, April 1, 2012

I Heart Macro 04/01/2012

studio waterstone

I'm joining Lori Plyler of Studio Waterstone for "I Heart Macro" slash "I Heart Close Ups: Up Close Photography for Macro Makers and the Camerologically Challenged". Please click on the link above to view photos by other participants, or to add your own macro photo.

Getting a late start due to much needed yard work.  I've signed up for several blog hops/challenges and my up close pictures are the beginnings of those projects (so I won't be revealing what the pictures are).





Also playing around with some textures on Picnik.  Just 18 (or 17) more days to use Picnik (On April 19, 2012 Picnik will be closing).

And because April is National Poetry Month I will leave you with a quick haiku

It is Sunday night
The weekend goes by so fast
Oh how the time fly's

Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment