Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bead Table Wednesday


I have the rest of the week off from work and had so many plans for creativity.  It's almost evening and all I've done so far is lay out these beads and take a few pictures.  Does this ever happen to you?  I can't tell if it's because I'm expecting myself to get too much done in the five days I have off, or if I'm just not feeling creative today.  And now I feel bummed because the day's almost over and wasted.  Oh well, hopefully I'll have better luck tomorrow!  


2 comments:

  1. pretty beads, can't wait to see what becomes of them...and I do the same thing, by the I've sorted things out, I've lost my will to create....hope the rest of the week is productive for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kym, Have fun playing with those gorgeous beads and enjoy your time off.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete