Friday, March 16, 2018

We're All Ears March 2018 Challenge

The March 2018 challenge of We're All Ears is Monochromatic.

 I made the earrings below for another challenge and was happy that they would also work for this challenge.  

I love the zebra pewter charms made by Kelly Luttrell of Vesuvius Arts and paired them with white and black lampwork beads were made by Denise Sachs-Mishalanie of Whirled Peas Beads.

 
The next pair are made with round faceted larkivite and little silver colored lotus pods.  The beautiful flashes in the larkivite are really hard to capture with the camera, but I think I managed a little.



 
I appreciate your stopping by my blog today!  

To see all of the creative entries for the challenge, hope over to the Earrings Everyday post.

Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Zebras! Awesome! I had one glass zebra bead in my stash but couldn't find something suitable to be opposite it, or I would have! Love the earrings and those charms! Thanks for playing along with me! Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! Those zebra charms just need a little something simple, and you nailed it. Plus, going with black and white for a zebra is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What perfect beads to go with the zebras - I love this pair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The zebra earrings are such fun. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The zebra and lampwork together are beautiful and a great design! I like the lotus pods and flashy stone of the second pair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both pair are great, and I especially love the zebras.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous earrings! Really love the Zebras with glass. Lovely to look at!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love the zebra pair so much!! Those are just great!

    ReplyDelete