Saturday, September 20, 2014

Wow! It's been a while

I didn't realize how long it's been since I last posted on my blog. I haven't been intentionally neglecting my blog, just focusing on other things.  One being, finally opening a shop on Etsy.  

I have been planning this for a while, but was still lacking the confidence to take the final step.  Once the shop was open, I felt confident and ready for my first sale.  When I received the Etsy notification that I had made my first sale, I was elated at first and then started to freak out, loosing all sense of rational, and I couldn't think of my next step in the process.  Needless to say, I regained composure and completed the sale process smoothly.

And talk about perfect timing!  A day or so after opening my shop, I was contacted by Karen Martinez of Fairies Market inviting me to do a guest post on her blog.  This is a new post series for Fairies Market called Creator's Corner and will feature talented artist, sharing their life and creative works.  I am honored to be the guest of today's debut post!

Now back to my work table to finish some pieces that I hope to list in my shop before Monday.  Wishing all of you a wonderful and creative weekend!  Here are some links for your creative inspiration....

Something Sublime: Finding Creative Inspiration For Jewelry Artists And Creatives: 7 Ways

Fairies Market: Jewelry Designing with Color

Cold Feet Studio: A Little Monday Riveting

Art Jewelry Elements: Kiln Enameling for Beginners...that's me!

Earrings Everyday: We're All Ears September Reveal

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on opening your shop, Kym, and many good wishes for success! I will definitely check out your guest post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt your shop will become one of my Favorites!! Opening your shop is the next BIG step in your creative career. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget