Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

To my Sweetheart

  
To all father's
To all mom's who are both mother and father

Blessings to you and I hope you have a wonderfully enjoyable day!

Also, I'm joining Lori Plyler of Studio Waterstone for "I Heart Macro" slash "I Heart Close Ups: Up Close Photography for Macro Makers and the Camerologically Challenged".

Pretty flower from the garden, nestled in some tree seeds that I've called whirlybirds since I was a kid.  You know...the kind that you through in the air and they slowly spin down to the ground.


 And this is our son's cat Fattie.  She kept nuzzling me while I was taking pictures of the flower, but would look away from the camera when I tried to take her picture.


studio waterstone

Please click on the link above to view photos by other participants, or to join in the fun with your own macro photo.
 
Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment