Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day & I Heart Macro June 19, 2011

These are the original wedding bands purchase by a 20 year old boy and a 19 year old girl.  They had only known each other two months when they said the words "I do". 


30 years, four wonderful children and a beautiful granddaughter later and I wouldn't change a thing.

Happy Father's Day my Love!

Always and forever

studio waterstone

Join Lori Plyler of Studio Waterstone and check out all of the "I Heart Macro" slash "I Heart Close Ups: Up Close Photography for Macro Makers and the Camerologically Challenged" entries.

Happy Father's Day!

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful sentiments...and a great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! ;o)

    Having trouble with Mr Linky, here's my entry for today

    http://hellogorgeousdesign.blogspot.com/2011/06/i-heart-macro_19.html

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely sentiments - and a beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a story! Perfect for Father's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww Happy Fathers Day to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photo says so much! Wonderful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a great photo and story!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful day celebrating family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, super sweet and a great picture for the day.

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts