Sunday, July 7, 2013

AJE Earring Challenge Reveal 13, Weeks 25/52 & 26/52

We've had a wonderfully long 4th of July holiday.  We started celebrating on the 3rd, which is my birthday, spent time enjoying a movie (Despicable Me 2) with our granddaughter, was treated to a lovely lunch with my twins (son and daughter) and another with my eldest son and his fiance (Sfuzzi was so good!) and a wonderful dinner with my love. We are just now winding down and I'm running a bit late for the 13th reveal for the Art Jewelry Elements Earring Challenge.

My earrings for week 25/52, Pretty in Pink
 
 
For this pair I used a pair of Ellen Dooley's lovely, pink lampwork headpins, dangling from wire wrapped sari silk beads.
 
My earrings for week 26/52, Into the Blue
 

I used a gorgeous pair of Ellen Dooley's silvered aqua treasure lampwork beads, strung on black cotton cord.

 For the 13th Art Jewelry Elements Earring Challenge Reveal blog hop, please visit Art Jewelry Elements blog to see the other participants earring designs.

Wishing you a blessed and creative week!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! I love those pink ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 'em both, Kym ('cause I'm a fiber fanatic, too)! Such great contrasts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you had an enjoyable holiday with family.

    Your earrings are beautiful. I love Ellen's beads!

    ReplyDelete