Sunday, July 1, 2012

My BSBP Partner


I'm very excited to be participating in Lori Anderson's 6th Bead Soup Blog Party and even more excited to be partnered with the talented Lola Surwillo of Bead Lola Bead.

Lola makes beautiful jewelry, like this romantic bracelet
Source













And this gorgeous necklace and earring set with crocheted wire and bead focal.
Source
She participates in Jeannie's Echo Creative Club and has been featured in Bead Treads Magazine.

 Visit Lola on Etsy, where you will find more of her jewelry, along with handmade polymer clay beads
Polymer Clay Beads -- Purple -- Rondelle
Source
and lovely crochet scarfs 
Beaded Skinny Scarf and/or Belt -- Night Black
Source
 My bead soup ingredients are on their way to Lola's and here's a sneak peek of what I sent.
 
Lola's soup ingredients to me are also in the mail and I'll post pictures as soon as they arrive.  We signed up for the August 11th reveal date and I'm grateful to have a little extra time to design my piece.

Enjoy your week!

2 comments:

  1. I thought I could not possibly be more excited about this BSBP ... and then you posted the teaser pic! Love the colors ... I can't wait to start playing! Thanks for the lovely shout out ... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you both sent each other and what you end up creating! This is my most favorite time of year - Bead Soup Party!!!! I love to see everyone's creations!

    ReplyDelete