I'm getting excited about the up coming Bead Soup Blog Party! How about you?
I'd like to Introduce my swap partner for the 8th Bead Soup Blog Party, Lauren Potts of Lp's Jewelry.
Lauren makes beautiful jewelry using natural elements such as gemstones, pearls, wood beads and feathers. She also incorporates handmade glass beads, crystals, mixed metals and silk ribbon.
You can see more of her lovely jewelry on her blog http://www.lpsjewelry.blogspot.com/ And her FB page at https://www.facebook.com/LPjewelry
Here is a sneak peak of the soup that I'm sending Lauren
So, what exactly is the Bead Soup Blog Party®?
- Lori Anderson pairs each of us with another jewelry designer
- We send our partners a quality package of beads.
- We make one or more pieces of jewelry with those beads, incorporating beads from our own stash as needed.
- The focal and clasp that we received MUST be used.
- We post pictures of our creation(s) on our blog on the reveal day, and we try to visit as many of the other designers' blogs.
I'd like to send a heart felt Thank You to Lori Anderson the creator, organizer and host of this event! Lori, her wonderful family and some other special people have worked very hard to make this years BSBP possible!
Please come back on May 3rd for the reveal and blog hop!